By accessing, browsing and/or using Delhidentalcouncil.in you agree to the following terms. This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of the Delhidentalcouncil.in website. By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These shall apply in conjunction with Member Application Form or any other document signed by yourself.
1. Delhi Dental Council shall use reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of the information published on its site.
2. The contents of Delhidentalcouncil.in cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Delhi Dental Council. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by Delhidentalcouncil.in is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
3. Delhi Dental Council will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain Delhidentalcouncil.in in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in Delhidentalcouncil.in. You should not assume that Delhidentalcouncil.in or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. Delhidentalcouncil.in reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
4. It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on Delhidentalcouncil.in that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on Delhidentalcouncil.in. Delhi Dental Council will not be liable if your use of materials or information from Delhidentalcouncil.in results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs relating to the above.
5. If your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on Delhidentalcouncil.in.
6. We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on Delhidentalcouncil.in for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
7. Fee structure shown on Delhidentalcouncil.in is current fees structure decided by Delhi Dental Council. Any change can be made as per decision of DDC Committee without prior information. So members are strictly advised to check and verify the amount before proceeding to payment process. Any dispute/Claims related to misunderstanding will not be entertained.
8. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Chandigarh.